Friday, June 19, 2009

Quick Update

I mean it this time, this will be quick! Not much has been going on. It's been insanely hot (which I love, but no-one else does haha) The sun feels like it's burning your skin when you walk outside, it's so bright and sunny. We got a decent patio set finally. This is the first time Michael, Caleb and I have eaten at our OWN kitchen table since we lived in Albion about two years ago. Speaking of eating, I made a three bean chili tonight for the first time tonight and it came out FANTASTIC. I used kidney beans, pinto beans, and black beans...chopped up some green pepper, white onion, fresh garlic, and fresh tomato...obviously a few other little tweaks I can't tell you about :-) Caleb loved it so much he was actually picking out the beans to eat them! Well nothing else is new right now, but we'll keep you all updated.

1 comment:

  1. Where are you?! Send me your phone number and write an update on here:) We want to know what's going on.

    ReplyDelete